terça-feira, 31 de outubro de 2017

Double Dutchess: The Tour - Fergie

Double Duchess: The Tour

Act I (The Duchess Interlude)

1.     Hungry

2.     Fergalicious

3.     M.I.L.F. $

4.     You Already Now

Act II (Just Like You Interlude)

5.     Glamorous

6.     Like It Ain’t Nuttin

7.     Tension

8.     Enchanté (Carine)

Act III (Here I Come Interlude)

9.     My Humps

10.  Rock That Body

11.  Clumsy

12.  Medley: Party All the Time/A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)

13.  Don’t Stop The Party

Act IV (Kleopatra Interlude)

14.  Let's Get It Started

15.  London Bridge

16.  Medley: L.A. Love (La La)/Life Goes On

17.  Love Is Blind

18.  Imma Be

Act V (Finally Interlude)

19.  A Little Work

20.  Save It Til Morning

21.  Love Is Pain

Act VI (Diddy Zone Interlude)

22.  Boom Boom Pow

23.  Don’t Phunk With My Heart

24.  Meet Me Halfway

25.  Pump It

26.  The Time (Dirty Bit)

Encore

27.  Big Girls Don’t Cry

28.  I Gotta Feeling

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário