domingo, 22 de dezembro de 2019

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go World Tour - Billie Eilish

When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go World Tour

Act I (!!!!!!! Interlude)

1.     bad guy

2.     ​my strange addiction

3.     you should see me in a crown

4.     COPYCAT

Act II (don’t smile at me Interlude)

5.     Idontwannabeyouanymore

6.     wish you were gay

7.     Medley: watch/&burn

8.     bitches broken hearts

Act III (cigarettes Interlude)

9.     xanny

10.  Medley: 8/party favor (Snipped)

11.  WHEN I WAS OLDER

12.  ​everything i wanted

13.  hostage

Act IV (Not My Responsibility Interlude)

14.  ​​all the good girls go to hell

15.  ilomilo

16.  my boy

17.  bellyache

Act V (lovely Interlude)

18.  ​​listen before i go

19.  ​i love you

20.  ocean eyes

21.  ​when the party's over

Encore

22.  bury a friend

(Outro: Goodbye)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário