quarta-feira, 23 de março de 2022

Happier Than Ever: The World Tour - Billie Eilish

Happier Than Ever: The World Tour

Billie Eilish

Act I (Countdown – Introduction)

1.     bury a friend

2.     I Didn't Change My Number

3.     Medley: NDA/Therefore I Am

4.     my strange addiction

Act II (Everybody Dies – Interlude)

5.     lovely

6.     idontwannabeyouanymore (Shortened)

7.     GOLDWING

8.     Halley's Comet

9.     No Time To Die

Act III (Bossa Nova – Interlude)

10.  Billie Bossa Nova

11.  ​my future

12.  Lost Cause

13.  Bored

Act IV (Not My Responsibility – Interlude)

14.  OverHeated

15.  Medley: Oxytocin/COPYCAT (Shortened)

16.  bellyache (Shortened)

17.  all the good girls go to hell

18.  you should see me in a crown

Act V (Older – Interlude)

19.  Getting Older

20.  ilomilo

21.  i love you

22.  Your Power

23.  Male Fantasy

Act VI (don’t smile at me – Interlude)

24.  when the party's over

25.  ocean eyes

26.  everything i wanted

27.  bad guy

Encore

28.  Happier Than Ever

Outro: goodbye


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário