sexta-feira, 6 de maio de 2022

Confetti Tour - Little Mix

Confetti Tour

Act I (Countdown – Introduction)

1.     Salute

2.     Woman Like Me

3.     Move

4.     Medley: Power/Gloves Up

Act II (Nothing But My Feelings – Interlude)

5.     Happiness

6.     No More Sad Songs

7.     Medley: Holiday/Rendezvous

8.     Wasabi

9.     DNA

10.  Reggaetón Lento (Remix)

11.  Medley: If You Want My Love/No/Love (Sweet Love)

Act III (Piano – Interlude)

12.  Secret Love Song, Pt. II

13.  Breathe

14.  Between Us

Act IV (Cut You Off – Interlude)

15.  Shout Out to My Ex

16.  Break Up Song

17.  Hair

18.  Heartbreak Anthem

Act V (Time Capsule – Interlude)

19.  Wings

20.  Black Magic

21.  Medley: Only You/No Time For Tears

22.  Touch

Encore

23.  Confetti

24.  Sweet Melody

Outro: I Love You


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário