segunda-feira, 18 de julho de 2022

Caution Tour - Mariah Carey

Caution Tour

Act I (The M Countdown – Introduction)

1.     A No No

2.     Dreamlover

3.     Medley: You Don't Know What to Do/Emotions

4.     Anytime You Need a Friend

Act II (One Mo’ Gen/Runaway – Interlude)

5.     Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)

6.     Fantasy

7.     Caution

8.     GTFO

9.     8th Grade

10.  Stay Long Love You

Act III (Make It Happen – Interlude)

11.  #Beautiful

12.  One Sweet Day

13.  Always Be My Baby

14.  Shake It Off

Act IV (Guitar – Interlude)

15.  My All

16.  Portrait

17.  Vision of Love

18.  Medley: The Distance/Giving Me Life

Act V (#JusticeForGlitter – Interlude)

19.  Medley: Never Too Far/Last Night a DJ Saved My Life/Loverboy/Didn't Mean to Turn You On

Act VI (Didn't Mean to Turn You On – Interlude)

20.  Heartbreaker

21.  Obsessed

22.  Touch My Body

23.  We Belong Together

Encore I

24.  With You

25.  Hero

Encore II

26.  Without You


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário