domingo, 25 de setembro de 2022

In the Meantime Tour - Alessia Cara

In the Meantime Tour

Act I (Unboxing – Interlude)

1.     Here

2.     Sweet Dream

3.     Box In The Ocean

4.     Wild Things

Act II (Clockwork – Interlude)

5.     Growing Pains

6.     Shapeshifter

7.     Bluebird

8.     Fishbowl

Act III (Drama Queen – Interlude)

9.     Find My Boy

10.  Voice In My Head

11.  Somebody Else

12.  Trust My Lonely

Act IV (Band – Interlude)

13.  Out of Love

14.  Medley: Ready / Rooting for You

15.  Middle Ground

16.  I Miss You, Don't Call Me

Act V (Slow Lie – Interlude)

17.  Lie To Me

18.  You Let Me Down

19.  Apartment Song

20.  Medley: Best Days / Fix You (Coldplay Cover)

Encore 1

21.  How Far I'll Go

22.  Scars to Your Beautiful

Encore 2

23.  Stay


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário