terça-feira, 18 de outubro de 2016

Glory World Tour - Britney Spears

The Glory World Tour

Act I (Invitation – Interlude)

1.     Do You Wanna Come Over?

2.     Medley: Clumsy/Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)

3.     Private Show

4.     Hard to Forget Ya

Act II (Better – Interlude)

5.     Make Me...

6.     Slumber Party (Remix)

7.     Medley: Boys/Radar

8.     Liar

9.     Do Somethin'

Act III (Coupure Électrique – Interlude)

10.  Man On the Moon

11.  Medley: Just Like Me/Just Luv Me

12.  Love Me Down

Act IV (Band – Interlude)

13.  Medley: I’m Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman/Criminal

14.  Hold It Against Me

15.  I Wanna Go

16.  3

Act IV (If I’m Dancing – Interlude)

17.  Me Against the Music

18.  I'm a Slave 4 U

19.  Freakshow

20.  Gimme More

Act V (What You Need – Interlude)

21.  Circus

22.  Medley: Break the Ice/Piece of Me

23.  Breathe on Me

24.  If U Seek Amy

Act VI (Scream & Shout – Interlude)

25.  Medley: ...Baby One More Time/Oops!... I Did It Again

Act VII (BRITNEY – Interlude)

26.  Work Bitch

27.  Womanizer

28.  Toxic

29.  Medley: Stronger/(You Drive Me) Crazy

Encore

30.  Till the World Ends

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário