terça-feira, 18 de outubro de 2016

Meghan Trainor In: Thank You Tour - Meghan Trainor

Meghan Trainor In: Thank You Tour

Act I (Countdown Introduction)

1.     Woman Up

2.     Watch Me Do

3.     Good to be Alive

4.     Mom

Act II (Close Your Eyes/3am Interlude)

5.     Throwback Love

6.     Bang Them Sticks

7.     I Love Me

8.     Champagne Problems

9.     I Won’t Let You Down

Act III (Goosebumps Interlude)

10.  Kindly Calm Me Down

11.  Medley: Just a Friend to You/Friends

12.  Hopeless Romantic

13.  Like I’m Gonna Lose You

Act IV (Title Interlude)

14.  Dear Future Husband

15.  Lips Are Movin’

16.  Dance Like Yo Daddy

17.  Better When I’m Dancin’

18.  All About That Bass

Act V (One Dance Interlude)

19.  Better

20.  Thank You

21.  Me Too

Encore (The Best Part Interlude)

22.  NO

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário