sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2018

Expectations Tour - Bebe Rexha

Expectations Tour

Act I (Countdown Introduction)

1.     Me, Myself & I

2.     I’m A Mess

3.     Medley: The Monster/I’m Gonna Show You Crazy (Shortened)

4.     Last Hurrah

Act II (Grace Interlude)

5.     Ferrari

6.     2 Souls On Fire

7.     Medley: Steady/Don’t Get Any Closer

8.     Shining Star

Act III (All Your Fault Interlude)

9.     Self-Control

10.  I Can’t Stop Drinking About You

11.  Sad

12.  Knees

Act V (Pillow Interlude)

13.  No Broken Hearts

14.  Bad Bitch

15.  F.F.F.

16.  You Can’t Stop The Girl

Act VI (That’s It Interlude)

17.  Hey Mama

18.  Say My Name

19.  The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody)

20.  Medley: Call You Mine/Mine (Shortened)

21.  In The Name Of Love

Encore

22.  Meant To Be

23.  I Got You

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário