sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2018

Shawn Mendes: The Tour - Shawn Mendes

SHAWN MENDES: The Tour

Act I (Countdown Interlude)

1.     Lost in Japan (remix)

2.     There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back

3.     Nervous

4.     Stitches

Act II (I Don’t Even Know Your Name Interlude)

5.     Queen

6.     Medley: Señorita/I Know What You Did Last Summer/Mutual

7.     Kid In Love

8.     Particular Taste

Act III (Imagination Interlude)

9.     Bad Reputation

10.  Medley: Because I Had You/A Little Too Much/Patience/When You're Ready

11.  Like to Be You

12.  Ruin

Act IV (Aftertaste Interlude)

13.  Where Were You in the Morning?

14.  Fallin' All in You

15.  Medley: Life of the Party/Something Big

16.  Why

17.  Youth

Act V (Roses Interlude)

18.  If I Can't Have You

19.  Treat You Better

20.  Never Be Alone

21.  Mercy

Encore

22.  In My Blood

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário