quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2022

Better Mistakes Tour - Bebe Rexha

Better Mistakes Tour

Act I (Countdown – Introduction)

1.     Break My Heart Myself

2.     Better Mistakes

3.     I'm a Mess

4.     Medley: Me, Myself & I/The Monster

Act II (No Broken Hearts – Interlude)

5.     Baby, I'm Jealous

6.     Bad Bitch

7.     F.F.F.

8.     Die For a Man

9.     Medley: The Way I Are (Dance with Somebody)/I Can't Stop Drinking About You (Chainsmokers Remix) (Shortened)

10.  Sacrifice

Act III (Band – Interlude)

11.  Trust Fall

12.  Medley: My Dear Love/Death Row

13.  On the Go

14.  Empty

Act IV (Piano – Interlude)

15.  Sabotage

16.  You Can’t Stop the Girl

17.  Amore

18.  Mama

Act V (Last Hurrah – Interlude)

19.  Say My Name

20.  Call You Mine

21.  Hey Mama

22.  Take Me Home

23.  In the Name of Love

Encore

24.  Meant to Be

25.  I Got You


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário