quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2022

Poster Girl Tour - Zara Larsson

Poster Girl Tour

Act I (Countdown – Introduction)

1.     Love Me Land

2.     Don't Worry Bout Me

3.     I Would Like

4.     Ruin My Life

Act II (Famous – Interlude)

5.     Last Summer

6.     Poster Girl

7.     I Need Love

8.     Ain't My Fault

Act III (Don’t Let Me Be Yours – Interlude)

9.     So Good

10.  WOW

11.  All the Time

12.  FFF

13.  Medley: Talk About Love/Need Someone

Act IV (Morning – Interlude)

14.  Right Here

15.  Medley: Stick With You/I Can't Fall in Love Without You

16.  Look What You've Done

Act V (What Happens Here – Interlude)

17.  Carry You Home

18.  Medley: Like It Is/This One's for You

19.  Symphony

20.  Never Forget You

Encore

21.  Uncover

22.  Lush Life


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário