quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2022

Dancing With The Devil World Tour: The Art of Starting Over - Demi Lovato

Dancing With The Devil World Tour: The Art of Starting Over

Act I (Countdown – Introduction + Intro)

1.     The Art of Starting Over

2.     The Kind of Lover I Am

3.     California Sober

4.     Medley: OK Not to Be OK/I Love Me

Act II (Lionheart – Interlude)

5.     Confident

6.     Sorry Not Sorry

7.     My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend

8.     Cool for the Summer

9.     Melon Cake

Act III (Lonely People – Interlude)

10.  What Other People Say

11.  Medley: The Way You Don’t Look at Me/Carefully

12.  Give Your Heart a Break (Acoustic)

Act IV (Butterfly – Interlude)

13.  Met Him Last Night

14.  Mad World

15.  Easy

16.  Heart Attack

17.  Tell Me You Love Me

Act V (15 Minutes – Interlude)

18.  Anyone

19.  Skyscraper

20.  ICU (Madison’s Lullabye)

Encore

21.  Good Place

22.  Dancing With the Devil

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário