quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2022

If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power Tour - Halsey

If I Can't Have Love, I Want Power Tour

Act I (Queen Lila – Interlude)

1.     The Tradition

2.     Bells in Santa Fe

3.     1121

Act II (Nightmare (Reprise) – Intro)

4.     Nightmare

5.     You asked for this

6.     You Should Be Sad

7.     3am

Act III (Whispers – Interlude)

8.     Lilith

9.     Castle

10.  Girl is a Gun

11.  The Lighthouse

Act IV (People disappear here – Interlude)

12.  Easier than Lying

13.  Gasoline

14.  Hold Me Down

15.  Experiment On Me

Act V (Now or Never/Alone – Interlude)

16.  Graveyard

17.  Bad at Love

18.  Colors

19.  Darling

Act VI (Forever… (Is a Long Time) – Interlude)

20.  honey

21.  Ghost

22.  Be Kind

23.  Without Me

Encore

24.  I am not a woman, I'm a god

Ya’aburnee: Outro


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário